Thursday, May 6, 2010

Andy Goldsworthy

Andy Goldsworthy was one of my favorite sculptors that we studied this semester. He is definitely one of the most unique ones out there as well. When we first started watching his video in class, I started to get a little bored but, then I saw his ice sculpture. It was totally amazing. Then I started to get more interested in the rest of his work. All the time and patients that goes into his work is just incredible. The thing he was doing with the sticks, I would never dream about trying. Kinda funny how he would still get a little pissed off when something fell or something like that. It just shows how dedicated he is to his work. He is inspiring to me because of his craftsmanship. Also his will to never give up and to be patient. Here are some ice sculptures and a picture of him:





No comments:

Post a Comment