Thursday, May 6, 2010

Powerhouse Exhibit (Possibly some Extra Credit)

So, I was in class one day and heard Laurie say that she would offer some extra credit to people who attended a powerhouse art event. Naturally I thought, hey I may need some Extra Credit so I'll go. I'll be there, I won't be squared. So, not wanting to go alone, my friend Hyun Kim and I went. It started at 6pm so we decided to be fashionably late 6:30pm. Then we walked in, only to find a bunch of "older people" standing around, conversing and drinking wine. I looked at Hyun and I don't know what he was thinking but it could have been along the lines of what the hell are we doing at an older people's swinger party... Alright maybe that was me. So, we hung around for a bit, and did not find any art. granted we were on the 1st floor, we didn't see anything but a bunch of older people. We hung around for another 3 or 4 minutes and then decided that we were not going to be the fresh meat of the party. Just joking. But seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment