Thursday, May 6, 2010

Takashi Murakami (not Kanye West)







We talked briefly on Takashi Murakami this semester, so I decided to look him up for my last sculptor. However, I like most for his cover art for Kanye West and some of his designer stuff. I wan to make it clear that I don't like Kanye West. He's kind of a Douche. Yes, I am a hater of Kanye. Anyways, I like Takashi Murakami's work on the cover of graduation and the single stronger. Its pretty cool. I like his use of color. They are very vibrant and loud. His has a distinct style that looks like it is mostly influenced from culture. I also included a museum looking exhibit that he put together that is influencing for our museum project. They are little toy sculpture. He also uses a lot of vibrant and loud colors on the toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment