Thursday, May 6, 2010

Louise Bourgeois

Louise Bourgeois' work is also very amazing. My favorite from her is probably her most famous one but I think its pretty amazing. Its the huge spider resembling sculpture. It is very creepy and cool at the same time. Plus, it looks amazing in front of Gehry's Guggenheim. She, like most amazing sculptors has a great attention to detail. I did not find a lot of other work that I could appreciate as much as the spider, so I chose just to put a pic of her and two pics of the spider at different locations. Not gonna lie, the picture of her is a little weird. But whatever. I bet she's got a great since of humor. This might not be what she was going for but, I see the huge dick sculpture that she's holding and the pubic hair looking coat to maybe connect that way...





No comments:

Post a Comment