Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Willow Socia (Extra Credit)

Everything that was ever Lost

This was another Art Gallery at the Good Damn Projects Exhibit in the Locker in the PAAW Building. I think that the exhibit works really well. At first I almost thought that it was too simple. It could have been how I was feeling that day. While going through the pictures today though, I think its pretty "Damn Good." Obviously that is why its in the locker. lol. Alright I probably could've left that out. Oh well, its already written. Anyways, The exhibit is pretty much a 2 layer graveyard inside of the locker. I guess, When I walked past it, my attention was not immediately grabbed. I had known about the locker this whole semester and it didn't quite pull me in the way the other 2 did. I think that along with the artists statement, its simplicity works very well. There is a lot of hard work on the craftsmanship and I can appreciate that.





No comments:

Post a Comment